Wonders of social media

I have been asked recently if I was on any social media. On which I laughted and said “who isn’t?!” ... 
My good friend Jess (here is her blog by the way) tagged my in post of Facebook I thought it might be a picture of a cute kitten. Let’s face it that’s the main reason social media exists. It was a friend of hers looking for some plants and seeds for her garden. 
So last week we got some new friends who brought us these beauties 



And left with cutting ready to plant of black carrant, some houseplants cuttings and gladioli bulbs. 
This lovely exchange made feel very warm and fuzzy inside, our new friends seemed very lovely and Egg took to them, which doesn’t happened very often or straight away. 
We also finally went out and got more compost. I’m planning to repurpose old meat crates for veg beds just need a dry day really. Yesterday we also planted this 


I truly hope it will survive since Egg watered it so much. Boy loves a good water play and watering stuff! But I had a look out and it looks very perky and hope it will grow tall and beautiful!

But I like to believe in love on social media. I know about all the trolls and other nasties. Some one tired to get a reaction of my liking and commenting in Sofie Hagen post about diet culture... well I thought about replying but then I figured I have better thing to do. 
I am happy that majority of my social media is positive and happy! Hope your is the same!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies