Epic Fail!

I thought it is time to review all that I had planned for this year....My New Year's Resolutions. 
Here is how it's all started I wanted to make this blog venture craft-sport-food-life thingy... 

Let's see....
  • Be a better friend.... 
I know what I meant by this and I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm in touch with most of people I care about and really interested and happy with other people little exciting news from the new car or baby and marriage! 

And the older I get more babies and weddings there are! But hey, I'm still 23! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

One of my girls from school back home got married to a beautiful fighter for animals Damien. 


this is us two like years back... She's now somewhere in Australia me thinks and I'm in UK. 

  • Find a new job
Well I got new one! It's really different to anything I have done before but still in the same industry... 
  • Sent more cards and home-made gifts
Well Failed here... Haven't send girls present this year! bad friend! But I am still making this thing for Maggie's bump... making it very slowly!
  • Cook more (and I don't mean pasta and pesto)
Think I do cook more. It's really more fun when it is for some one who shares my love for couscous... 


But the cereal bar goes down very well!! 


  • Get a flat tummy (reward is a belly button piercing)
Still fat... well not fat but the abs aren't showing! 
  • Run four 10K
I think you are all well aware of the March race fiasco... I still can make two 5K but don't think another 10K will be possible!
  • Pain more (at least 4 decent things in this year)
Still can make this happened! 


  • Go somewhere nice on holidays
Still no passport... with luck I hope I will be able to say I went somewhere else then Manchester, Bristol Zoo and Weston-Super-Mare
  • Sew a dress
Not a slightest idea how I'm going to accomplish this... Might put it into a list of things to do before I am 30 :)
  • Train the rats
Well we have spent over a week feeding one with the spoon nursing a poor thing back to fat normal self... Can I consider this as training?! 
  • Learn to crochet
YES! Granny squares I can do! :)
  • Do meet free Mondays
Bacon... need I say more? But I do love veggie options.... not as often as I supposed to.
  • Go to see live shows more often
Think doing pretty well here... My last post... But definitely going to see one more this year. Got tickets to see funny man Greg Davies!! 
  • Recycle and up-cycle more
Well fail... Mice moved in with us. Not pet mice... 
  • Grow a veg or a fruit
I will say .... I don't have a garden! But I have grown a bunny! Cute one :)


  • Throw a party
Still to come I guess... Perhaps my birthday if I will be bothered this year...
  • Make 2 craft project a month (4 a month is a bit too ambitious) 
Fail fail fail!! Only Mrs Fox been done this year so far I think and that picture.... 

There is definitly still time till the end of the year and a lot of room to improve.... I want to see more bands! It was so much fun!
Also have big plan for beads I got at Afflecks in Manchester.... 
Have you managed to keep up with your resolutions? Are you planning to make some for 2013? Do tell!!! Comment!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies